AeroWorldNet Brings Farnborough to You
Daily coverage of the first major air show of the millenium begins July 24. Join AeroWorldNet's aerospace journalists as they bring you the events that will shape the industry - every day, right from Farnborough 2000.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Reach nearly 100,000 industry professionals each day as they track the latest news from the Farnborough on AeroWorldNet.
- For the 99% of industry professionals who don't attend Farnborough 2000, AeroWorldNet is among the few resources for daily breaking news.
- On-location reporting from Farnborough brings readers news and interviews that can't be found anywhere else, ensuring consistently high readership throughout the show.
- Because the magazine is targeted exclusively to industry executives, your ad is seen by real decision-makers.
- One of the most widely read online aerospace publications in the world, with contributing journalists from Seattle, Los Angeles, London, Asia-Pacific, Central Europe and Moscow.
Advertising space and sponsorship opportunities are limited, so contact us today at email@example.com for Farnborough details.
Daily coverage of the Farnborough Air Show begins July 24.